PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! We are married 8 months, we make love to passion...

Albina
12.05.2004, 22:43
Hello, the doctor!
We are married 8 months, we make love to passion, different ways. However I have noticed, that during our joint life my husband is engaged mastrubatsiej, I basically not against when he looks erotic film one, yes even if I at home, I too not against, it is possible to join it or him;them and... But the matter is that it proshodit in a toilet and almost every day late at night, (I have noticed so we shall tell or say traces, ukazyvajushie on it) in spite of the fact that for example we had a sex in the morning and in the evening, hours in 7. I never refuse to him in affinity though in the middle of night me wake, in day or bottom;fundus kogdv it is better to not have affinity, I satisfy it or him orally. Tell or say please that with it or him, and the most important as to me to it or this concerns what to make, what and it or him to not offend, and most was not insulting, it is better with me sex would be engaged at this time.
Though the need or requirement or what nibud imaginations can at it or him.
Please, respond on more detailed.
In advance thanks

Vasily
13.05.2004, 22:11
To tell the truth, I envy him a little;)

Can to him of that does not suffice?
Or as in that joke: " has tried or tasted with the girl - weak similarity of the left arm or hand... "

Then only varezhki on arms or hand from nazhdachki to dress before a toilet.

Lyoha
14.05.2004, 05:04
It prevychka from which he cannot get rid simply with the woman one and an onanism another.

Isaev D.D.
15.05.2004, 19:00
Dear Albina! On this subject already it was necessary to speak and explain, that for many men and women the masturbation and sexual affinity are different variants of corporal pleasure with which it is impossible to replace (one another) But it in a greater measure is characteristic for faces with a high level of sex activity! Therefore it is not necessary to be anxious. Though I also understand, that many touches, that attention give not to them But it not so! Some women, for example, speak: All? It is happy or enough? And now I wish to borrow or occupy in myself! Thus affirms, that in affinity arranged everything, but it would be desirable also such pleasure!