PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It is married. But sometimes there is a desire to make minet to the man. Did not try or taste. ...

pasha
13.05.2004, 09:36
It is married.
But sometimes there is a desire to make minet to the man.
Did not try or taste.
To the wife to change I do not want.
CHe delat-that?

Isaev D.D.
14.05.2004, 16:16
Dear Pasha! It would be necessary to understand the reasons of occurrence of similar ideas. To make it it is possible, having visited or attended the psychotherapist. It is assured or confident, that the reasons are covered in psychological, instead of sex sphere.

Aleks
15.05.2004, 08:32
You glavno do not go in cycles in it or this, the reasons can be different. I think at many guys there were similar ideas. Vozhmozhno it is simple to you there is no sex satisfaction from girls. I think here that not usual is not present, at me too similar ideas arose, glavo do not speak about it or this to the wife all the same will not understand, superfluous problems pojavjatsja. You wish to make minet to the guy - try or taste, if to you it is necessary seksualn. Satisfaction. I navizhu gays. But once again I shall repeat, it is simple probably sekusualnaja "shortage", and all. There is a desire to talk inform the e-mail.

P. S. Whether it is not enough at whom what sex desires. But it simply sex. And about any other love and speech cannot go.