PDA

Просмотр полной версии : As you think, at my lover with a head that's all right. Good, I to him vra...

JUlja, 30 years
01.05.2004, 19:22
As you think, at my lover with a head that's all right. Good, I said lies to him about the former experience with two muzhiks simultaneously. And now played the fool, stirred or chattered, that at job on a table with 5 ju muzhiks uprazhnjajus-and he has believed. Then could not convince, that said lies, into a trance has run. When stirred or chattered, it has been assured, that both of us we joke. He set specifying voprosy-I responded. 40 years to the muzhik. It that we on a regular basis together and always call up. I have run into an even greater trance.

scorceni
03.05.2004, 08:33
And I have run into a full trance from your nonsense. 30 years and such numskull. Funny!

JUlja (another)
04.05.2004, 09:33
JUlja, it is impossible to be such silly.

Rimma
04.05.2004, 20:46
JUlja! It at you with a head not that's all right, instead of at your lover!

JUlja
06.05.2004, 01:55
I am so silly, that I do not understand, why you me silly name. Can, you do not believe, what he has believed? Then you same silly, as I. And, means, he it is valid not in itself.

JUlja (another)
06.05.2004, 23:22
I just believe that he has believed. Simply I am surprised, that you had enough mind or wit even for fun to the man such things to speak. Know, how my husband speaks, in each joke there is a share of a joke, and other all the truth. Well and what he (your lover) about you now opinions?

JUlja
08.05.2004, 08:43
To me, voobshche-that, the sexopathologist has advised to dream up with it or him in bed. A pier, men the some people like it, as game though even understand, what is it all a lie. By the way, at me already simply was before such experience with another, that I told something, that it or him got or started. Simply it was igra-imaginations aloud. It you, appears, silly. JA-that thought, any latent sense in your words. And here arrogance any.

JUlja (another)
09.05.2004, 03:03
Yes not arrogance it, and simple common sense. And to romance on another it is necessary.:)

Maxim
09.05.2004, 06:42
You still would tell or say that in a pure or clean floor or field has given a horse of 200 times, a head treat and the muzhik at you pravelnyj I understand it or him.

Hare Topotun
10.05.2004, 21:42
JUlja, 30 years! I too all drive, that all horses in a stable otimel. In my opinion, you - a full silly woman.

Isaev D.D.
11.05.2004, 04:38
Dear JUlja! It is necessary to know very well with whom deal and that to that can be spoken there Are people who simply are not capable understand similar jokes Similar rashness can to break your attitudes or relations seriously.

Peter
11.05.2004, 15:20
This result of ours seksopatologicheskoj the industries. How much sexopathologists, are so much and opinions. Shamanism, instead of a sexual pathology.
By the way the question to this sexopathologist kak-has ripened that? He has not arisen so simply

Mayson
12.05.2004, 08:09
It completely agree with the doctor. And mine to you advice or council do not joke so more of men who well concern to you. The output or exit from the created situation can be following:
1) call to him. Agree to meet. Tell or say, that very much wish it or him to see.
2) at an occurring tell or say to him, that all these stories were a lie, ask for it or him a pardon. Also tell or say, that so it is good as with it or him to you still never was.
He will understand you and will forgive or excuse, and together with it or this all will pass or take place dipressija.

Vladimir
12.05.2004, 17:36
Most of all amuses, when certain Mayson, constantly agrees with the doctor. It is interesting to know, and Peter it agree with statement Isaeva? Most likely, YES, t. To. Two nika in one "Vick":-)))
We thank you, dear or expensive, differently without your consent to the doctor hardly who "has believed"!:-))) Success in exercises in your excrements! Momkaly, you though doctors any more trozh!

Mayson
14.05.2004, 03:46
Mayson is a man's name. It vo-the first. Vo-the second I give people normal advice or councils how to get rid of the arisen problems. And such ill-bred and far people as Ty Vladimir except for rasping words and ohinei is more to write to everyone of anything nemogut.

child
15.05.2004, 05:11
Well and what you otgavkivaeshsja, umnitsa-the honours pupil? It is amusing to read. But without you water will not be consecrated: - (((