PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, prompt, where and as me to find the constant girl for creation bud...

Maxim
13.05.2004, 04:46
The doctor, prompt, where and as me to find the constant girl for creation budujushchej families at mine a little strange addictings. The matter is that I like to wear female linen and to be engaged in sex in style sado-mazo (" gospozha-the slave "). On the house I am able to do or make all: both to erase, and to prepare, both to hammer in nails, and to iron. But I do not know how to tell or say about my predilections of the izbrannitse that she has not escaped from me after heard? How to carry on this dialogue? With what to begin? How to understand on its or her reactions, emotions and a facial expression, what she understands me? How to tell about it or this to my future children? How to make so that she and children have not stirred up or given away about it or this to anybody (thus I like only talkers)?

Ted
13.05.2004, 10:34
And to children you what for about it or this to tell that be going to? Think it or him predilection by right of succession will be betraid? And with the girl it is necessary as in fairy tale Filatova " To do or make thin hints not in surez and izdalja... ", t. e. Probe ground, as well as on what she will react, not showing the attitude or relation to these questions.

The anonym
13.05.2004, 15:52
The class muzhik! It is a pity, it is old, and that even very much...

Isaev D.D.
15.05.2004, 04:08
The some people for this purpose address on site BDSM. But more correctly to speak, that in any person all is, it is necessary to bring up and develop desirable qualities correctly only! It demands time. But then and the partner without it or this any more does not wish to live!:-) therefore at once about it or this also do not speak, and do or make and very gradually develop attitudes or relations...