PDA

Просмотр полной версии : There is no orgasm at an ejaculation. However in bed it is capable at all of one, and n...

Arthur
13.05.2004, 00:16
There is no orgasm at an ejaculation.
However in bed it is capable at all of one, and on tri-four sexual certificates or acts during half of day (and quite normal on duration). Every time thus occurs or happens an ejaculation, but an orgasm I do not feel... At all I do not feel. So occurs or happens, even if the sexual certificate or act happens only once a week.
How with it or this to struggle?

The fan or amateur of hemp
14.05.2004, 12:28
Well I do not know. Simply you probably wait, that the orgasm is something such supernatural. He can at you is, is simple not so is strongly expressed. As they say, " the smoke without fire does not happen ". Enjoy that you satisfy the girl. Lmchno for me, it is the maximum or supreme award... "Course" of events too. By the way, at girls, the orgasm vyrazhn is much brighter than at men. Probably you look at the girl coiling from pleasure idumaesh, " why at me not so ". Well, we muzhiks should with it or this smiritsa. Well and if you vsyotaki have wanted to test that that such - smoke polpeka and you will understand..;))

child
15.05.2004, 02:22
It can be a colliculitis, stamp to the urologist and do not tighten or delay.