PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings to all! At me here the problem is. As girls I see beautiful or obnima...

Devstvenik
12.05.2004, 06:51
Greetings to all! At me here the problem is. As girls I see beautiful or I embrace them costs or stands. And as soon as business or affairs reaches, well not as well as not that with myself I can not do or make. I know, what is it more psychological problem but as from it or her to get rid I do not know. Help or assist, the doctor. Thanks.

Gala
13.05.2004, 07:42
The boy! Not uzheli this all so is serious, what you ask this question in a forum every day??? Well, time will come and all will turn out. What you so experience?

Deg
13.05.2004, 13:31
Devchenkam this horror to not understand, sorri... You Know it at you a complex supertraaahalshchika! Remember, sex at cinema this or thus one, and in a life another... And all have failures! Also it is not necessary at once njuni to dismiss! If partnersha understanding soon are afraid you will cease also all will earn. And if is not present, so throw it or her, to sense with her at you will not be. At many in the beginning such problems. And many through it pass or take place. Simply do not hurry up "to thrust" and all will be OK!!! Write what else problems we shall help or assist...

Strange
15.05.2004, 01:08
Similar problem, but I hope all it is formed.