PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question to the sexologist. To my husband 35. He does not want me. Speaks that at it or him...

Elena
13.05.2004, 04:26
Question to the sexologist. To my husband 35. He does not want me. The chronic weariness speaks that at it or him. neznaju from what it can be. Other illness or disease can is imposed. But physically he can, as I vsetaki notice, but constantly refuses. I fight a year with this problem. And he to help or assist I to I does not want or wish as though did not try. That to me to do or make.?

Isaev D.D.
14.05.2004, 08:27
Dear Elena! Psychological stresses can negatively influence a sexual inclination. Whether so it or is any else reasons - it is possible to find out only at direct dialogue with your husband. Therefore try to find words to induce it or him to address to the expert. Hint, that if he thinks not only of itself(himself) should make it!

Elena.
14.05.2004, 23:31
For Isaeva. D.D.Spasibo to you for the answer. Psychological stresses at my husband are as well as from me, and from it or him not an easy or a light;a mild life. Certainly I cannot write all on the Internet. Address to the expert he can. But videmo it is necessary to do or make it to a two. I am afraid that he that that will understand, and I was not present and will be too most. neznaju to itself to address to the sexologist or the psychologist because one of the reasons why he not hochet-my jealousy. I can sderzhivatsja-but when he gives an occasion for jealousy, even the absence 3-at me begins again. Ikogda he constantly promises well today it is necessary poprobyvat, and suddenly (izvenite)
Will rise. Gives to hope and nothing occurs or happens. At me simply to be saved such insult And... And in fact at it or him that's all right. And poutram I notice too. He explains That can a hormone does not suffice. That to him even dreams erotic to not be removed or not be taken off. To him it is constant SHCHekotno when I touch it or him. He puts what that barriers when wish to touch it or him. neznaju why it occurs or happens. In fact earlier he wanted me constantly. With me it was pleasant to him. I know that with others at it or him turned out. There were cases. It spoke - it would be desirable physiologically. I can tell or say that in it or this vovsem there is my greater or big fault. But I tried and to speak and that that for this purpose to do or make. But nothing has helped or assisted. Tell or say where to find experts?