PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And here you wrote, that from a birth the different sexual constitution is inherent in everyone...

Oleg
13.05.2004, 00:11
And here you wrote, that from a birth the different sexual constitution is inherent in everyone. Here at me the average sexual constitution (I can time 7 in day). And I want the strong sexual constitution. Whether it means, what if the nature has awarded me such opportunities I cannot make it or her even more strongly? We shall admit or allow to possess opportunities to do or make 14 times a day. Clearly, that the quantity or amount, and quality is important not, and glavnoe-to satisfy partnyorshu. But whether there are agents on augmentation the potencies which were not were injurious health?

Oleg
14.05.2004, 08:37
By the way, and whether there is any official record kol-VA certificates or acts of the man for any time? And as this person has managed up to such to reach, in fact there should be a scientific explanation of how it is possible to manage so much to make?

The anonym
14.05.2004, 11:26
Alas, but the rabbit it is necessary will be born...

Isaev D.D.
14.05.2004, 15:36
Dear Oleg! You are excited with a question of rate of fire? And you never thought, that how much do not exchange the potential, the sum remains approximately to the same... Therefore the problem or task consists in as much as possible to correspond or meet to needs or requirements of the liked person and to be able to make a holiday of each affinity!!! I never was interested in such formal parameters as quantity or amount of ejaculations in unit of time (a chimpanzee or hamsters all of us peerly we shall not surpass, and the main thing what for?)
There is a variant almost unlimited orgasticheskih discharges for men. He is based or founded;established on reception of an orgasm without an ejaculation (" dry orgasms ") and achievement ekstaticheskogo statuses of unlimited duration (type " tantricheskogo sex ").... Dare!