PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Two years ago has left the person to whom tested strong feelings...

Masha
12.05.2004, 12:31
Two years ago has left the person to whom tested strong feelings, the most ridiculous that we were engaged in sex of all time three (no, certainly, as the woman I have received all in these attitudes or relations, the only thing that they not how I would like, longly last) But all my present or true sex life presna. I compare all time, that not wishing, the present or true partner and it or him (I every day meet it or him at job). Tell or say, the doctor, at me that a neurosis on sex ground?

Isaev D.D.
14.05.2004, 02:11
Dear Masha! In your story I have not seen any neurosis. The impression is made only, what in relation to the present elect there are no due feelings, and here nostalgia on the former partner is present (can eat and feelings?)... To you to solve, whether "fresh or stale" attitudes or relations are necessary to you and further or you yet have not met the Hero...

Masha
14.05.2004, 13:19
Thanks for the answer, likely, you are right, all business in feelings and in impossibility to continue the attitude or relation.