PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, tell or say please, iz-for what decreases sex zhel...

JUnona
13.05.2004, 10:33
The dear doctor, tell or say please, iz-for what the sex desire decreases, simply it would not be desirable to be engaged in it or this, is not concrete with someone, and in general. Began to catch itself on an idea, what is it simply it is not interesting also loss of time. I like the person with whom I live, but it is more interesting to me to talk to it or him, is simply gentle poobnimatsja, I very much miss on it or him;them, I wish to lay down simply with it or him having embraced and to fall asleep. Before such was not, it was possible to tell or say that I it or this liked to be engaged. But in the last 1, 5 years absolutely opposite. To me of 27 years. What reasons influence depression of an inclination? How to change it? Sometimes happens, that there is quickly strong desire, but kak-that it through very short moment of time also quickly leaves. Very much I ask respond. Can to me it is necessary address to the doctor, but to what? Me frightens THAT occurs or happens to me.

Isaev D.D.
14.05.2004, 10:16
Dear JUnona! Often it appears, that absence of desire is not a problem in itself, and only a sign of trouble of health of one of partners or mutual relations. Any problems by which people are seriously anxious, can freeze sex needs or requirements. The most frequent secondary reasons of depression of an inclination are a hypertonia, diseases of kidneys, hormonal disturbances, especially depression of a level of Testosteron-Depotum, reception of some medicines. However the majority of cases of depression of sex desire is connected with psychological factors. Emotional recession, sex traumas, depression of self-esteem, animosities to the partner can precede it or this. Stress and weariness - principal causes of time or temporary absence of desire. Last time speak about depression of a level of sex activity of young men in the developed countries of the West as about the mass phenomenon. As principal causes are called concern in career, vital stresses, phobia to catch AIDS, the overexploitation of a sensuality and sex in mass media that causes satiation and disgust, and also readiness passively "to consume" a sensuality, instead of to participate in her. The physical and emotional weariness of young mums results or brings In sharp depression of interest to sex chronic nedosypanie. The inclination can consistently decrease, if sex on a regular basis does not bring desirable satisfaction, for example, iz-for neglects the partner desires and needs or requirements of the woman. Stereotypification and monotonizatsija to a sexual life also can serve gradual fading of an inclination.