PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In a life I the usual young man, is married, I have classical sex with suprugoj...

Evgenie
09.05.2004, 11:45
In a life I the usual young man, is married, I have classical sex with suprugoj, but sometimes in me arise so we shall tell or say very obscene sex desires and imaginations, namely I would like to be humiliated as the man. I shall try or taste objasnit-to me it would be desirable to be humiliated before the woman (not before the wife, and it is simple before the woman, it is better several) and that I was humiliated with other men, by "lowering" (I am sorry for rasping slovo-but it gives comprehension of my desires), t. e. 2 men have me proctally and orally at presence of several ladies which laugh at my shameful position for the man, vsjacheki call me then dress on me female linen. I understand, the algophilia what is it is called, and I understand that at each masochist, particularly desires (how to be spoken everyone that all goes mad on the), but in that and business, that I to descend or go from mind or wit do not want or wish and to overcome in myself these desires it is not possible. Now vopros-that to me to do or make, try to carry out the desires and then perhaps all this will pass or take place or to drive these ideas, that practically it is impossible to me. If it is possible help or assist advice or council. Thankful in advance.

mila
10.05.2004, 22:17
Certainly try these desires realezovat. You will not be then so are excruciated, it is simple poznakomsja under the announcement. Yes it is easy or light to find such people in an Internet and forward. Also do not experience so iz-for the desires. At everyone the delirium in a head. At me is for example even worse, simply in general there are no desires and imaginations. I have ceased to dream. I understand, what is it with psychology something, but I do not know what to do or make. Here and so. Success to you.

Zara - to Evgenie
11.05.2004, 14:33
How much your marriage or spoilage lasts and whether you have been enamoured in the wife when married? There can be she to you any more it is pleasant? How old are you? However or As to your imaginations of time, you since a youth about it or this dream? Too sometimes it is represented to women iznasilovanie-but it serves only for exaltation, warms up it or her and adjusts or sets up on sex. Really - etonastolko it is monstrous, that anybody is natural and the enemy does not wish. And If will get acquainted on the Internet - can get into such history, that will not seem a little.

The anonym
12.05.2004, 14:10
And imagine for a minute, what is it to you REALLY will occur or happen, instead of in imaginations. Also what, you the truth want it or this?

Ulukbek and Maksud
13.05.2004, 09:17
E-e-e! Dear, unless it is a problem, yes? It is simple happiness, that we have found you!!! Yours, we hope, new friends.

Isaev D.D.
14.05.2004, 09:46
Dear Evgenie! Presence of "extreme" erotic imaginations the phenomenon rather frequent and absolutely normal. Similar imaginations serve intensifying of sex exaltation i/or carry out the important psychological role of "counterbalance" to personal features, compensate the collected psychological problems, give an output or exit to suppressed emotions it appears More often, that imaginations samotsenny and do not require realization but, probably, that you will have a desire something to carry out from written. Then you can estimate or appreciate how much or as far as imaginations and real attitudes or relations differ from each other and in what degree such actions are necessary to you. But I would not advise something to do or make without conversation with the psychotherapist.