PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. At me such vopross. When I am long onaniruju (...

sanja
12.05.2004, 12:18
Hello the doctor. At me such vopross. When I am long onaniruju (nearby 1 1, 5 hours), at me the place which is gde-that between a belly-button and a basis of a member on the right (if I look, from above) starts to hurt or be ill;be sick. And also there is a pain when I lift a testicle from below (that that more opushenno). Why it and whether is bad it? Explain pojzhalusta.

Realist
13.05.2004, 16:02
And if onanirovat 3 5 hours there will be strange sensations in the field of kolenej.. And if onanirovat 8 10 hours it is possible to leave in a nirvana. If to continue this process even hours on 5 all remained life you will treat callositases:) is the normal phenomenon connected with a long strain More shortly. Success.

Isaev D.D.
14.05.2004, 03:03
Dear Sanja! The long masturbation leads to the raised or increased secretion and a strain in sexual glands (in the first case is a projection of seed or spermatic blisters or blebs). Anything especially good, certainly, in so long masturbation is not present

The novel
14.05.2004, 08:01
The extension of muscles of a prelum abdominale - borrow or occupy in physical culture