PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, dear sir Isaev!!! Thanks for your answer! I wrote...

Natalia
12.05.2004, 07:53
Hello, dear sir Isaev!!!
Thanks for your answer! I wrote, that we with the husband absolutely different, it is necessary to him in the mornings, and it is pleasant to me in the evening more. I spoke with it or him not once, but he does not want kompromisov, I come in 8 while I shall make a supper - 9, after a supper he already falls asleep and if agrees on affinity, as in army: 5 minutes on caress, 10 minutes the certificate or act, I do not know, who will be excited or raised from such, and then accuses me that I ostensibly frigid, that at me was not present some greasing and it is necessary to descend or go to the doctor. And in the morning, on weekdays I simply any, do not get enough sleep and am irritated, on caress he avaricious, likes a masturbation more, therefore every morning I wake up that the bed shivers. It is compelled or forced to sleep separately, it turns out, that we live as neighbours. Sadly very much...

Daddy Kach
12.05.2004, 14:29
It was necessary to be together all over again year another to check up compatibility and then in marriage to leave. = (

Isaev D.D.
14.05.2004, 02:57
Dear Natalia! Really, sadly... The problem can be solved only at mutual desire to vary and bring pleasure to another. If the husband persists in the egoism to hope for favorable change of a situation it is not necessary. Any advice or councils in this case are not correct...