PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor... At me a problem... I cannot sleep with the young man...

Tanja
12.05.2004, 22:37
The doctor... At me a problem... I cannot sleep with the young man... I am afraid of a pain. .i still I hesitate. .posovetujte chto-a string efficient

SHantel
13.05.2004, 12:31
Tanjusha... .esli like, and the boy skilled or experienced and tender. .to it at all so is sick as it seems. Pravda-the truth. Eventually, to give birth or travail more painfully...

Karmen
13.05.2004, 21:58
Know, I do not know, how EVERYTHING, but I have passed or have taken place through too: hesitated, afraid and t. The item In the latter case has won bezkompromisno interest, and vo-the second, experience. poverte if you are capable to excite or raise the man it already a minus to yours I "hesitate". Try to grow fond of yourself and if it is will made by you sootvetstvenno and men will make it in every respect. In this plan I was liberated with my partners. Arise upon complements: " to like You my smell, taste? And t. Item " Certainly it is pleasant to them: both a smell, and taste, both forms and other, if they already with you. Try or taste proeksperementirovat: caress itself at them. It will help or assist you and will excite or raise the man (). In kontse-the extremities or ends if you dejstivtelno consider or count, that you are not ideal, are not present ideal ljudej-it, vo-the first, and vo-the second, Darling Tanja, work aside idealities: sports, a diet (by the way, well picked up diet frequently improves taste vaginalnyh vydileny (experience). I have started usilenno to watch or keep up myself and now, in comparison with the past, I am torn to employment or occupations by love at light: jarkij-dim, not important. It svosem new sensations.
Success!

Isaev D.D.
14.05.2004, 00:37
Dear Tanja! You have already read through Some advice or councils. As to my opinion I shall tell or say, that constraint exists while there is no present or true desire and enough a high level of exaltation. And it already depends on your attitudes or relations with the young man, from your mutual behaviour! If the partner will manage zazhech in you passion of constraint there will be no time to think!!! By the way, then also the pain ceases to be such frightening, on a background of exaltation painful sensitivity seriously decreases!