PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte the doctor!!! To me of 26, 5 years. I single and never was with intimn...

Maks
13.05.2004, 04:45
Zdrastvujte the doctor!!!
To me of 26, 5 years. I single and never was with intimate relations. I like beautiful, simpatishnyh girls. But I wish to find the girl whom I would like only it or her and as intimal the attitude or relation were only with it or her after wedding. Certainly that she the same was devstvenitsa and in a life never and not at what obstojatilstvah did not change. zhenijus probably in two years. But not in it or this a problem. At me a small member. In normal sostajanii (assumption) 3 see, in eneritsionnom sostajanii 5 7 see Eneritsionnom sostajanii a penis not firm and not soft. Thickness of a penis as two fingers (thin). In a week once I am engaged anonizmom (drochu a member). Questions:
1. At such age can be anomalies in sex development or I obezatelno should nibud oversleep with whom?
2. At such sizes there will be at me children? My wife will test an orgasm from my member?
3. Whether it is possible udlenit a penis surgical by?
4. At employment or occupation anonizmom the ejaculation occurs or happens through 3 - 8 minutes (assumption). When with liked I shall be zanematsja sex... Well, kochim dnovremenno?

Isaev D.D.
13.05.2004, 23:04
Dear Maks! You show too much not absolutely correct ozhidanij-demands to yourselves and the future the spouse. At such rigid approach to a choice izbrannitsy there can be serious difficulties. Answering your questions, I would recommend to pass or take place inspection at androloga, whether that it became clear to eat any endocrine disturbances, how much or as far as fertilna (it is capable to a fertilization) a semen. As to other questions satisfaction sex attitudes or relations at you and your future spouses will depend on presence of love, your attitudes or relations, skill to be gentle and tender. A penis extend only surgical by. Duration of a masturbation can be different, no standards on this bill exist.