PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I test an orgasm, but unfortunately is rare. Whether it is possible to raise or increase the sexly...

olga
12.05.2004, 11:11
I test an orgasm, but unfortunately is rare. Whether it is possible to raise or increase the sexuality and sensitivity of the house or can to me it is necessary to address to the doctor? I wish to receive from sex of more pleasure. The partner very close or attentive and careful.

The anonym
13.05.2004, 18:15
And you analyse those rare or infrequent cases, find features of those days, hours and minutes and try them to reproduce, it should turn out, especially, if the careful partner.

Plechman
13.05.2004, 22:15
Yes, Olga, it is possible. The previous advice or council rather efficient, I shall add what to analyze it is necessary most of all bed (but also a spirit far not last business) - as as he did or made. Plus that you can personally make is to develop RS-a muscle (it is possible to find in a network as well as for what it is done or made) is a thing, it is possible to tell or say cleanly mechanical, but she really operating or working (on rovne (if not above) with moral factors) - approximately after two weeks after these or it "kacha" this myshtsi you will notice real progress (naturally myshtsoj it will be necessary to learn polzovatsja during process is not difficultly). Success!