PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear Doctor! Respond please to my question. After sorts or labors at me races...

Katerina
13.05.2004, 04:09
The dear Doctor! Respond please to my question. After sorts or labors at me muscles of the vagina were stretched or dragged out, what gymnastics or me needs to be carried out exercises that all has come to norm or rate and has got a normal tonus?

Isaev D.D.
13.05.2004, 12:33
Dear Katerina! In this case it is possible and it is necessary to train muscles of a vagina and a perineum exercises Kegelja. They consist in reduction and a relaxation lonno-coccygeal muscles. This muscle at reduction interrupts an emiction and involves a fundament. Not less than three times a day it is necessary to reduce and weaken or relax quickly these muscles on 20 times. It is better to begin with 5 10 reductions, and then gradually to reach up to 20. First muscles quickly get tired, but gradually get used to a load. After that it is necessary to pass to slow reductions, gradually leading up them up to 10: within 5 seconds to hold a muscle strained or intense, and the second 5 seconds to give on a relaxation and rest. Regular daily trainings will raise or increase a tonus of a vagina and will relieve of a disadvantage of sensations