PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To you I shall be grateful, if datite to me advice or council. At me assays...

Nata
10.05.2004, 03:43
The dear doctor! To you I shall be grateful, if datite to me advice or council. At me a problem. My husband likes to be engaged in oral sex. Against it or him lasok I have nothing against, but here to caress its or his sexual member to me very unpleasantly. I can do or make nothing with myself. When I feel taste at all semens, and greasings podtashnivat begins, and about a semen and to speak there is nothing. The husband tries to understand me and speaks, that will not admit or allow an ejaculation to me in a mouth. But all the same it is difficult to me to force to caress itself labiums and tongue its or his head. Any exaltation vanishes. He understands me and tries me about it or this often to not ask, but itself I see, and he admits, that he very much would like, that I have caressed it or him. The husband I like. We together 8 years. He tries to deliver in bed for me a maximum of pleasures. Oral sex for us is actual, pokolku at me very insensitive vagina, and to test viginalnyj ograzm it was possible all few times for all time. I very much would like to deliver and to him pleasure, time it so is pleasant to him, but I can not cope with disgust. What to me to do or make? It would not be desirable, that he iz-for unsatisfied desires " has gone on the party or side to that which can do or make it ".

Ira
11.05.2004, 12:16
Look or See p. http: // wwwoman. ru//
Will help or assist!

Olja
11.05.2004, 14:29
Nata, esteem the book
de Andzhelis. Secrets about men whom each woman should know

Isaev D.D.
12.05.2004, 03:14
Dear Natasha! The most simple output or exit - to use condoms. But hardly it is pleasant to Both of you... Therefore there is other compromise variant - to use kvadratiki alimentary Membranula or film, putting it or her as it will want to you...

The girl
13.05.2004, 11:30
If you do not like taste or a smell of a semen or a member it can be if the man badly watches or keeps up cleanliness of the body (it is necessary to take a shower before employment or occupation by sex), or he something has eaten not that or has drunk (beer, alcohol), or at it or him any infection. If the man carries out all rules of personal hygiene, did not eat or did not drink anything such, that can give a unpleasant smell or taste, is not ill or sick with infectious diseases the smell and taste should be even pleasant, and it is possible to swallow of a semen. If neither that, nor another is not present, then it is a psychological question. Do not think, what is it an organ, through which emiction occurs or happens. Before employment or occupation by sex to partners there is no fish, an egg, a beef, mutton, the chicken better, to not use some spice, to not drink beer or vodka, t. e. That has specific taste and a smell, t. To. Taste of meal and drink influences taste, color and a consistence of sexual secrets. It is better to eat vegetables, fruit, sweet, nuts to drink juices, milk. About it (and more much useful) I advise to esteem the book " the Yoga in love ". Very interesting and cognitive book even for people very tempted in sex.