PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 58 years. Couple of years back I have paid attention that me have ceased vol...

Vladimir
09.05.2004, 03:18
To me of 58 years. Couple of years back I have paid attention that women have ceased to excite me.. I as though do not notice their presence, me have ceased to interest their charm. Moreover, me does not pull to intimal affinity with anybody, and worst of all - with the wife, more often even the idea on it or this does not arise. And about an erection and to speak it is not necessary - I for a long time have forgotten, what is it such. Diseases of organs of sexual sphere (a prostatitis, a urethritis and t. The item is not present, was some times checked on US). What will you advise me? Thankful in advance.

The anonym
12.05.2004, 10:39
Certainly, it would be desirable to hear opinion of the doctor in occasion of your problems. We have collided or faced with the husband with similar. 53 years, but a situation remind him yours, also speaks me, that interest to women was gone, does not excite that excited earlier. It was necessary koe-what to change in intimate relations. If earlier I was the passive party or side and I waited for its or his actions, now - the active party or side. Business very thin, but we have managed to find erogenic points of its or his organism, enough my gentle and tender touches and kisses as the husband again lights up, problems with an erection are not present, sex even became more filled and long in comparison with young years. To the aid beautiful films of the playful maintenance or contents, Membranula or film with records of the Kama Sutra (very adequately made, with explanations) and t sometimes come. Item the Youth you will not return, and here feelings it is possible, and even, believe, now we began to find in affinity of more charm, than earlier. Years go, but to grow old it would not be desirable, talk to the wife, she should understand correctly a situation and help or assist you and. We vse-taki were little bit lazy, not so informirovanny, as now, but all in our arms or hand. Try also you will see, that still ahead.

Isaev D.D.
13.05.2004, 05:53
Dear Vladimir! If with health all in the full order, is not present emotional recession or chronic stresses it is necessary to change the attitude or relation to intimal contacts. At such age they demand the greater preparation, a special emotional spirit, mutual activity Besides necessary can accord welcome of fortifying and stimulating preparations To consult on this subject it is necessary with the sexologist after detailed discussion of a situation.