PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After sex my guy each time fails in a deep dream. Sometimes he...

Lera
12.05.2004, 12:01
After sex my guy each time fails in a deep dream. Sometimes he, excuse, slezt from me is not in time. In such otkljuchke he is minutes five, then wakes up, as in what happened. What could it be? Voobshche-that he very gentle and close or attentive, can caress me hours, during sex constantly me kisses. So " has shaken off and has gone " is not our case. After a "five-minute" he again in the form of also is again very gentle. Simply I worry, can, something with it or him not so? Iz-for what there can be such sudden disconnects and awakenings? For the sake of interest tried to awake it or him, but it is useless, sleeps as killed...

Glashka
13.05.2004, 03:35
Well it is tired muzhchinka, let will have a sleep, be pleased, that in otkljuchke only 5 minutes. At my neigbour falls asleep in moment-in the morning dobuditsja cannot. As slon-at me the wall also snores shivers.

Isaev D.D.
13.05.2004, 05:28
Dear Lera! Similar reaction grows out a status of the central nervous system which runs in so-called protective inhibition . Through any time there comes restoration the Given reaction is very individual, but, apparently, at your partner rather sensitive nervous system, and the category appears such force (from the point of view of neurophysiology), that leads to generalization of exaltation of neurones and to disconnect of consciousness is rather possible or probable, that any delicacies in TSNS are, but the main thing appears a degree of an involvement in orgasticheskuju a discharge of the most different departments of a brain the Similar picture is observed during an epileptic attack which comes to an end with a confluence of a deep deep dream And has put here not in quantity or amount of the calories spent during affinity, namely in a degree of an attrition nejromediatorov in a brain during an orgasm!