PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Always it was pleasant to me when men wear lady's wear. My husband knew it e...

Natasha
12.05.2004, 10:19
Always it was pleasant to me when men wear lady's wear. My husband knew it even before wedding and at us never was with it or this of problems. We together 3 years, however gradually the husband starts to show neudovolstva. On an example we sometimes on a floor of hour would argue on that that he has made up labiums or he speaks that is afraid that who that will come. Whether not for a long time I have asked the husband he will go through if I now shall start to learn or teach medicine (t. e. I actually shall not earn 6 more years also we shall be compelled or forced to live on one place) he has responded that will go through, but that he will not go through 6 more years to wear lifchiki. Yesterday the husband has told to me what even addressed to the psychologist for advice or council as me to it or this to disaccustom and that nadaval to him mass enough sadistkih advice or councils from a series " a whip and gingerbread ". It is not pleasant to me t. To. I would want that all has returned to that as was earlier t. e. That he would cease to worry in occasion of sex orientation, and behaved naturally and received udavolstvie. What to me to do or make? I am convinced, that my love to lady's wear it not illness or disease and a part me most - I such was born, it is my soul and my person - I do not wish itself to force and change. On the other hand I very much like the husband and I do not wish it or him to lose.

Isaev D.D.
12.05.2004, 20:07
Dear Natasha! You should change the point of view to an event. That seems normal and natural to you, is perceived by the husband, apparently, absolutely differently. If earlier (during romantic attitudes or relations) he was ready to perceive your requests as game and an entertainment in due course it or him began to weigh. He has solved, that not it's OK in your intimate relations and consequently has addressed for the help to the psychologist behind advice or council. Clearly, that on consultation it would be necessary to descend or go to you, and it is even better - to come together on consultation to the sexologist to find the mutually acceptable decision and to try to save harmony of partner attitudes or relations. All specifies that now she is under threat of and there are two outputs or exits: or you refuse the zhelanij-demands to the husband, or both of you find a mutually acceptable variant of exercise of the desires without injury or damage the friend for the friend...
Yes, should add, that your desires have no anything the general or common with atypical sex orientation, in it or this I with you absolutely agree! And in the rest do not try to impose more to the husband the desires, and try to consider and its or his wishes!