PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What role in a sexual life of the girl is played with first time? What problems then...

Alexey
05.05.2004, 21:18
What role in a sexual life of the girl is played with first time? What problems then can be are connected with that that for the first time to her was very painfully?

Light
06.05.2004, 09:28
For the girl the first time - very important thing, she will remember well it or him. But, if to her also it will be sick (and it is usual all painfully) in due course she it will forget. At me the first time was about one year back, to me was sick also to me it was not pleasant, but in due course it has passed or has taken place, to me has ceased to be sick and became it is pleasant. And probably it is not pleasant to your girl, very few people understands a short of it or this has put for the first time. Do not experience especially, try to make all as it is possible is better, but be not upset especially if to her it will be sick or it is not pleasant.

The anonym
06.05.2004, 17:36
The problem in that that just before me at it or her was first time and influence very negative. Whether I would like unat so important it for the subsequent sexual life t. To. I already face greater or big problems. Whether it is possible as that to correct?

M
08.05.2004, 14:24
To correct it is possible, roofing felt caress, love, care and comprehension and if is more serjuznye problems, for example a vaginismus at the girl (during the sexual certificate or act muscles of a vagina are sharply reduced, for some time), etc. it is necessary to address to the doctor, but it is possible to consult is more often, much depends on you show it or her as strongly she is necessary to you

Ljalja
11.05.2004, 17:01
Alexey! Who remembers a pain at a defloration if she has occured or happened on love? For example, I did not have a pain in general and not one I such. But we always remember eyes liked, its or his gentle care, attention, warm-heartedness and hot liking heart. Here also try love to the girl to make so that she has forgotten the last unsuccessful experience, like it or him and was not. All in your forces. Success!:-)))

child
12.05.2004, 18:10
If lady have raped, then very heavy memoirs.