PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I do not know what to do or make. I do not have guy 4 months. Also it is not expected yet...

Katya...
07.05.2004, 08:35
I do not know what to do or make. I do not have guy 4 months. Also it is not expected yet (certainly, except for rare or infrequent cases of unexpected acquaintances, but it hardly). I the temperamental girl. I very much want sex! Simply forces are not present! The Masturbation - has bothered. She any more does not bring to me a desirable discharge. Last time about what besides I can not think. Help or assist advice or council...

Tata
07.05.2004, 14:45
About, about! Only do not panic, and that you will pick up depresssiju. I think, the main thing to cease to suspect about it or this time. Distract. Men do not like, when on a forehead is written " I want sex! ".

DogyStyle
08.05.2004, 19:12
Advice or Council is simple. Give poznkomitsja!!! I too do not have girlfriend and on more yours

Bodibilder
09.05.2004, 13:46
In what a problem - muzhiks full, only have time to move apart.

ZZZ
10.05.2004, 11:07
And in general, why it "is not expected"? All is unpredictable (if you, certainly, is not immured in kele and can leave on street).

The plowman
12.05.2004, 03:20
Take your time dear or expensive suffer a little, and that you will catch a sore what all life will turn or turn over.

Katya (author)
12.05.2004, 17:09
Thanks all for advice or councils, and SVA and DodyStyle - for the offer. Well and Bodibilder and Professor Kucherjavtsev, as always, have distinguished culture and literacy:) However as the old visitor of a site, I any more am not surprised to their retorts. It becomes sometimes simply sad for our men... They it is obvious not one such...