PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings to everything, situation such: To me to 19 her 16, I understand that the age still is small...

boy
01.05.2004, 09:28
Greetings to everything, situation such:
To me to 19 her 16, I understand that the age still is small (at it or her) though in 16 already to idea normally, attitudes or relations relatives but not sex, she speaks that wants, is raised or excited, it is a lot of greasing, but is afraid after stories of girlfriends about a pain what to do or make, bojasnjat that all is normal will or wait that so will want that will tell or say I WANT or chevo?

The anonym
04.05.2004, 18:59
If he it is really ready... Yes, to explain, that there will be all ok, that sooner or later it is necessary to lose virginity what to listen to stories senselessly, t. To. At everyone the sensations...

The anonym
06.05.2004, 08:17
Dear boy! Certainly to wait while the girl will want itself. It is a lot of greasing. Hm..., it is possible or probable she upisalas?

Valery
10.05.2004, 07:14
It is necessary to explain certainly as at all it is valid - to a miscellaneous (to me for example was not sick in general):). And here to solve all it is peer to her. Your business it or her to prepare morally and physically:)

child
12.05.2004, 10:16
At the girlfriend in general the blockage was - the same situation. There was first time, But since then at it or her ni-! Panically is afraid of sex