PDA

Просмотр полной версии : With the wife in marriage or spoilage 3 years, the child. The initiator in sex always was I, considering...

KKK
09.05.2004, 17:41
With the wife in marriage or spoilage 3 years, the child. The initiator in sex always was I, considering rich imagination. The wife never special interest to sex showed, any deviations or rejections from "classics" rejected. Has bought to her a heap of sex linen, has hinted, what exactly is pleasant to me, but... The answer has not received. That I not the egoist, and always try to finish the wife to an orgasm, though if it is fair, he at it or her is tightened or delayed up to such degree, that I help or assist then arms or hand. Why at it or her is absent libido? Such congenital feature or she simply does not like me?

Nastja Dissolute.
10.05.2004, 20:20
Soushaj, ptenchik, me yours prolemy! Really the heap of sex linen can vtat on liked. And on golenkuju and without linen vaashche it is weak? Debauch in a denary degree. At me exaltation only from odnog a name, and you cloths indulge. FU-UUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!

Nastja
11.05.2004, 21:11
All preveliky pardonchik for gramatiku, osobennno ours mane! It is drunk, as last to drag, but I speak plain truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!