PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I cannot relax during the sexual certificate or act and receive an orgasm iz-for that...

Tanja
09.05.2004, 23:35
I cannot relax during the sexual certificate or act and receive an orgasm iz-for that that I think that my breast not so is good. What to me to do or make plastic operation or to go on consultation to the sexopathologist?

XXX
10.05.2004, 20:31
What to you to do or make at seksopatlologa? Then it is better to the psychologist. But better do not go in cycles. At me here too a breast - not a fountain (though the guy approves or confirms the return), but at me, except for, breasts, are many other remarkable places. Here of them think, then you will relax, and pleasure you will receive.

VBD
11.05.2004, 12:52
Tanja! I not the doctor but as the individual of a male I assure you, that any normal muzhik will not lay down in bed with the woman who to not like him, it or him does not raise or excite. Your conjectures in occasion of a breast " not so it is good " - and how that is not good? SprositeU liked - can like him such. Is not present such that all men liked for example a greater or big breast. I, for example cleanly externally from girls with the big or small breast would choose last - well greater or big and average forms do not like me! So, that if at you is not present patalogii - for example - the third breast, and has put only at a rate of to go to the surgeon I do not advise - can lose or oorchit the partner!

Isaev D.D.
11.05.2004, 19:23
Dear Tanja! Solve for itself, your problem is how much serious. If it is a notion of compulsion about which it is impossible to get rid it is necessary to go on reception to the psychotherapist. If all is not so terrible, in a sexology there is a set of receptions on derivation from unpleasant and stirring or preventing ideas. For this purpose it is necessary to concentrate on a problem or task which has no the attitude or relation to sex dialogue (for example, very carefully to watch or keep up a strain of muscles of an anticnemion) and start it to do or make then when exaltation will reach or achieve the maximum... If it seems to you, that the young man simply looks at your breast and with it or this confuses you then try to enter affinity in a vest or a T-short