PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist me, I have got in a situation inconvenient and unpleasant for me. Mine...

Serega
01.05.2004, 08:09
Help or Assist me, I have got in a situation inconvenient and unpleasant for me. My girlfriend never tested an orgasm and does not want. She refuses that I was passed or took place on its or her body by tongue. She does not feel anything, except for a pain. Naslezhdenie which she receives from sex, only at a moral level - that to me is good. I do not wish to be the egoist though it and is convenient in my situation. How to me it or her to persuade, what all can turn out? If, certainly, can. And how to make, that it has turned out? To her of 16 years.

The anonym
01.05.2004, 23:28
" She refuses that I was passed or took place on its or her body by tongue. "
How practically you do or make it? Persuade? Ask its or her consent to each touch?
Interestingly, what girl will tell or say "yes", moreover in 16 years.

Serega
04.05.2004, 05:47
Well as? First I am simple on instiktivnom a level, nothing speaking, kissing it or her, have lowered or omitted downwards on its or her body. She has compressed legs or foots and has told or said neeeeeet! Then, this very day in the evening she, on the offer to make it kak-nibud then, has flatly given up.

The truth
04.05.2004, 22:48
Probably she hesitates of you?

Violetta Petrovna.
05.05.2004, 17:39
I was passed or took place on its or her body by tongue. She does not feel anything, except for a pain.!!!!! Nah.. klejat on tongue an emery paper????

Pupsik
06.05.2004, 08:30
More gently it did not try to be passed or be taken place by tongue? Is not present? Try to be passed or be taken place by legs or foots in soldier's boots.

Sergey
06.05.2004, 17:25
Thanks, clever men. I thought this forum have been created for the help, instead of for mockeries. And such tvarjam as Pupsik and Violetta Petrovna I from the bottom of the heart wish mors.

Maria Kovalenko
10.05.2004, 02:50
Under no circumstances do not wish people of prison, sumy and morses, NEVER! Also do not renounce all it or this.

Boris
11.05.2004, 13:57
16 years - age of contradictions. Try to be typed or collected terpenja and begin game with fingers of legs or foots - massage, rising upwards, then tongue and labiums. In no event enter into it or her,