PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uv. The doctor. I from 14 years live a sexual life, now to me 19, and an orgasm and...

Cold
09.05.2004, 18:03
Uv. The doctor. I from 14 years live a sexual life, now to me 19, and the orgasm and was not... I feel exaltation, especially at kisses, I want affinity but when she comes I all I feel, but I do not test almost any pleasant sensations. To address kuda-that I can not, I hope only for your help. I read, that at times sensuality comes later. Whether prompt please it is possible to understand, at me such case or it is connected with something another. Instead of whether there can be it iz-for kakogo-nibudi inflammatory process or an infection? In advance thanks...

Isaev D.D.
10.05.2004, 12:02
Dear Cold! Inflammatory process or an infection cannot seriously influence an opportunity of achievement of an orgasm. Where the correct spirit, knowledge and comprehension of the body is more important, than that is necessary for intensifying exaltation, and also keenness and attentiveness from the partner, its or his readiness to apply due patience and effort for the help to you in achievement of a discharge. More often such ability comes during preliminary lask (for example, oral lask), therefore the maximal attention should be given not to the sexual certificate or act, and skill to relax and be adjusted or be relaxed and be adjusted;relax and be set during a prelude and readiness to prompt the partner that to him to do or make and as From your interaction and success on this way (and when it will occur or happen) depends

Oleg
10.05.2004, 14:57
The decision of a problem is. There is that will help or assist you to improve mutual understanding in pair or steam and will lead to achievement of an orgasm. Write rulez1@dol. ru Oleg