PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me full family, 4. 6. 1. 8. The boy from 2 years is engaged anani...

Valentine
06.05.2004, 09:06
At me full family, 4. 6. 1. 8. The boy from 2 years is engaged ananizmom periodically. Sleeps arms or hand in shorts, sometimes rubs about a sofa. And now the girl began to remove or take out stockings and to touch or tamper with itself, I do not know what to do or make. I in horror, help or assist!

The anonym
07.05.2004, 10:30
Exclude at the boy worms, a phimosis, hand over urine on the analysis. Probably, the girl simply takes an example from the brother. If analyses in porjadke-then to the neuropathologist.

Olga
08.05.2004, 16:00
To the children's psychologist srochno-he is on this site. And it is necessary to work as all family. 2, 5 years ago it was necessary to be engaged in the boy already. It demands serious psihokorrektsii. And the reason basically in the raised or increased uneasiness, a disadvantage of attention. Probably, you have missed it or him, when the daughter was born. Urgently to the psychologist, instead of sit in an Internet

The anonym
09.05.2004, 14:36
Olja, what means have missed? To you there were no 8 years? And you did not do or make to yourselves pleasant in the childhood? Boys and girls always have the big interest to an opposite floor and not important brother it or the girl-friend from a kindergarten.

THE PEDIATRIST
10.05.2004, 10:33
Valentine, this usual knowledge of the organism! Do not panic. If the son ironed itself on an arm or a hand (for an example), it has strongly disturbed or alarmed you? It is not necessary psychologists, it is not necessary neuropathologists!!! If it very much excites you, distract it or him from these employment or occupations by every possible methods (reading, sports, etc.), believe, advantage or benefit will be much more, than from campaigns on doctors. At your daughter the period when she learns the body, is a normal stage of mental development.