PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether tell or say, please, it is possible by means of any exercises or terapi...

Ira
02.05.2004, 05:23
Whether tell or say, please, it is possible by means of any exercises or therapies to make sex for the woman more physiologic rather than psychological? Everyone speak, that the main thing - the understanding partner, but it does not help or assist me. I am raised or excited when necessary, but not during sex. If I should relax, how it or this to achieve? Can, is opjat-taki knigi/terapija/exercises? I reach or achieve an orgasm, but with the man was never. I do not wish to reduce all to love - in my family of the woman in general never anybody in a life liked. To me was or not enough time to learn or find out the guy, or when I learned or found out it or him more close, it was terribly disappointed. Understand, neither love, nor an orgasm. What to do or make?

The anonym
04.05.2004, 10:08
The motto of leaving day:
" Today day has passed or has taken place all for nothing - neither to heart, nor mind or wit, an orgasm... ". What here an orgasm without love?

peach
06.05.2004, 00:04
Yes to like learn, and then receive delight! Here business or affairs! To like not magyom, it is not tried, and kajfovat and to depart so simply so so it is sweet and so it is desirable! And here it is perfect or absolute at anything women of your family who have been deprived happiness to like and be any..., though, if at you all family is cold and indifferent to another all can be...

Mayson
06.05.2004, 17:13
Internal consultation of the sexologist is necessary to you.

Zjuka
07.05.2004, 02:38
First learn to like...

Woodpecker
08.05.2004, 16:41
People say lies, there is also an orgasm without love, and love without orgasms. So trenerujtes - at you it will turn out.

Amata
10.05.2004, 01:40
FEMIKS

At various times and in different civilizations of the woman used grasses to save a youth, feminity and appeal. The modern science has confirmed curative properties of these grasses and has shown, that nutrients containing in them and vitamins allow to overcome stresses, alarm, strains and weariness. Female formula Femiks contains an extract of a progrown oats - a powerful or potent energy source and vital force. The magnesium softens attributes of a premenstrual syndrome, calming or abirritating an effect has. Under influence of vitamins 5 and VZ the irritability, the suppressed mood and alarm are removed or taken out. Leaves of a neetle - perfect tonic of hormonal and genesial system. Components of the formula give the woman sensation of completeness of a life, confidence of and strengthen communication or connection with people surrounding it or her.

Indications to application.

1. The universal female improving formula
2. Functional frustration of nervous system.
Doses. On 2 tab. 2 of time in day up to meal.

Contraindications. To not accept to teenagers.