PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, I write again, t. To. The answer has not received! Please!!! podskazhit...

Sergey
01.05.2004, 23:45
Hello, I write again, t. To. The answer has not received! Please!!! Prompt, whether it is possible the girl whom I meet, to learn to work as vulval or vaginal muscles. Otherwise I should choose the girl by a principle of a convenient fitting vagina. It would not be desirable, that it became the main criterion, but differently sex (all the same, that water in stupe toloch) is not interesting to me.
Understand to me it is necessary that to both it was good. Pleasures from sex with girls with greater or big motionless vaginas any are not present. I in fact should not be silent!
Esliby I met girls only on the big love which meets seldom and that greater time of the youth drochl a member, and me nuzhnen sex does not depend on my will. I in another's souls or douches do not climb...
Prompt devchenki (and guys too) as to me to be?

Olga
02.05.2004, 04:37
In another's souls or douches he does not climb... He climbs only in another's vaginas... Learn to work as a member if you are not able another, the teacher, and it is better - buy or purchase the rubber woman.

History....
02.05.2004, 23:09
Strange principle of a choice, and what such too happen? Presently people found each other on love, and then studied at whom that it was impossible...
And you " water in stupe not tolchi ", can at you a member is absolutely small or brains tupovaty?

The anonym
03.05.2004, 20:57
In o-that!!! The smallest Can at you and nepodvizhno-hamular? You would talk to her frankly is better, instead of here gave vent. It is possible to learn certainly, but if to you on it or her @ nothing will leave.

Sergey
03.05.2004, 23:21
Has read through your answers, but to sense from them, unfortunately a little. I shall wait the answer from the expert.

Evgenie
05.05.2004, 15:37
Already many times lifted this problem! It is necessary to do or make exercises Kegelja or buy or purchase in shop of Intimas special vaginalnye globules, let the girl will work, if something does not arrange you! And voobshcheto for women search not on a vagina! Success in hard work!!

Lenchik
06.05.2004, 21:06
I too think that all this from a disadvantage of globules... As has told or said Evgenie vaginalnye too will approach or suit...

Jeanne DArk
08.05.2004, 00:40
Whom I see! To the psychiatrist - it is unequivocal!!!

The necrophilist
08.05.2004, 04:39
Here please, have a seat more conveniently, read, respond!

Mdaa
09.05.2004, 20:41
Has read through, it that prikol such, or quite seriously the guy writes?