PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me the girl the virgin and here approaches or suits time when we are ready but I wanted...

Daniel
05.05.2004, 04:42
At me the girl the virgin and here approaches or suits time when we are ready but I would like that she has received huge pleasure tell what pose it is optimum for " first time ". In advance thanks

Kama Sutra
05.05.2004, 23:23
Dear Daniel...
Unfortunately, for the first time girls practically never receive an orgasm... And pleasure she can receive only that will understand that you it or her lbite and wish to give this pleasure....

The anonym
06.05.2004, 02:06
Optimum pose - that which she will choose (any Kama Sutra!) she will receive Pleasure from your patience, care about its or her "well-being", and love. Do not hurry up, not suetites, do not force anything, and in advance warn it or her, that you "recede" at any moment, it is necessary to her to ask only. Also do not close to her a mouth kisses, look at it or her to understand, whether too to her diskomfortno. And more - for the first time its or her "greasing" can otsutsvovat - try to use gel.

romasska
07.05.2004, 05:03
- mojmu the best pose for first time is that she would be from above, itself to supervise movement, well and in general, tell or say to her that you like and do not hurry up - all will be About., I am confident. I wish AAAbAAAldennogo evening!!!!!!!!!!! Make so from this evening it or she still would have the most good memoirs for all life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Fish
08.05.2004, 03:49
Yes that she can choose? She not the doctor. And the best penetration into a pose, kogdamuzhchina behind.. But she not the best for the first time in the psychological plan... The Optimum variant is when she from above...

Svetlana
09.05.2004, 05:20
Danilka, mine to you advice or council, seems to me for the first time is better that you were from above, vo-the first, she completely will trust in you and will not be complexed (if is present) if likes. And even from below she can supervise you. And the main thing that she it wanted and was not afraid of anything, believe to me, on own experience - for the first time even it is possible to test oboldennoe feeling, certainly not an orgasm, but... And you main chuvtvuj its or her respiration, a body, and desire. Look or see to her in eyes and tell or say that you like and you will make all that she will want (flatter a little, poiogaet)... Success! Write then as all has passed or has taken place! While

Isaev D.D.
09.05.2004, 16:37
Dear Daniel! The choice of a correct position at the first affinity with the virgin is of great importance for the maximal decrease of painful sensations at break of a hymen. In 30 % of cases of a pain and bleedings iz-for break of a hymen it is not observed. But sometimes thus the pain happens so strong, that it is necessary to interrupt affinity at once after a defloration, and to renew it or her only in some days after an adhesion of anguishes of a hymen when penetration into a vagina will cease to be morbid.
The pavor before a pain sometimes leads to intensifying of painful sensations iz-for strains of the girl and reflex reduction of muscles of a perineum. Therefore here the important role is played with trust of the girl to you. You from its part should prepare it or her for the sexual certificate or act during preliminary lask which purpose is achievement of a maximum level of exaltation by her or it and desires to pass to corporal affinity. One of kriteriej its or her readiness for the sexual certificate or act is allocation of greasing mucous genitals. At shortage of this greasing or its or her absence it is recommended to apply ljubrikanty.
One of suitable positions for deprivation of virginity is shirokorasprostranennyj a variant of a position the man from above when the man can settle down between legs or foots of the girl, kneeling, or laying down on it or her from above, having extended legs or foots. Thus it is recommended to enclose or lay the platen or a pillow to provide an optimum angle of penetration of a penis in vaginas under a sacrum of the girl. Its or her lifted and shirokorazvedennye legs or foots promote the maximal tension of a hymen that facilitates its or her fast and maloboleznennyj break.
Sometimes the best agent of overcoming of pavor of the girl is to pass her the initiative when she in position "from above" itself will fall on a penis of the man, supervising its or his direction and force of pressure. This position is more preferable on series of circumstances: vo-the first, to her address after earlier unsuccessful attempts of break of a hymen, vo-the second, at consensually arising spastic strictures of muscles of a perineum and a vagina at attempts of exercise of affinity by the man as in this position of such spastic stricture does not occur or happen, v-the third, she is most convenient for overcoming a dense hymen due to weight of a body of the girl. Besides this position also will enable her to supervise intensity of movements after break of a hymen.