PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether it is possible to finish in a proctal or an anal aperture? Yesterday has persuaded the girlfriend the first...

AlexDN
03.05.2004, 06:22
Whether it is possible to finish in a proctal or an anal aperture? Yesterday has persuaded the girlfriend the first time on proctal or anal sex, and it or her disturbs that I there have terminated, I think that no trouble, but it would be desirable to hear (to read through) opinion of doctors:)

04.05.2004, 09:30
You batenka can earn to yourself a urethritis if will be without pr-VA in back and at the same time and a prostatitis: flora of a rectum and a urethra vse-taki not one and too

The anonym
05.05.2004, 05:46
I am possible precisely I know, pregnancy not vozniknetju

Bodibilder
05.05.2004, 13:48
That's all right, a current wash it or him more often with soap...

I
07.05.2004, 03:35
niche terrible neither for it or her, nor for you. The truth chenit to pick up a current vse-taki it is possible. Without a condom if seksuetes-use miramistinom. All taki protection!
That that you finish in it or her popku, niche, all this will leave natural by.
On myself I know) a current better it often to not practise, in sense proctal or anal sex.
Personally I not more often 1 in a month try.

Vasek
08.05.2004, 00:26
Yes you cho the priest she are connected with mohnatkoj!! Therefrom will flow in mohnatku and babenka that will fly!! Ostarozhnej the boy ostarozhnej

AlexDN
08.05.2004, 06:45
About I will fly nebespokojus... She tablets from bremenosti pyot.

Isaev D.D.
09.05.2004, 07:04
Dear AlexDN! No trouble in it or this is not present (from the point of view of risk of pregnancy). During proctal or anal sex it is better to use a condom, t. To. Hit of a microflora of an intestine in a urethra can cause an inflammation (urethritis).