PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After I receive an orgasm at a masturbation, I gradually begin umen...

Hell
08.05.2004, 16:23
After I receive an orgasm at a masturbation, I gradually start to reduce intensity of the actions, t. To. There all becomes too, even morbidly sensitive. And at a petting with my young man I test very strong, acute feelings, they are more long, than at a masturbation, there is no such sharp peak after which there is a recession, but after a while I start to feel a pain and a dyscomfort in genitals in spite of the fact that all the same I do not wish it or him to stop while morbid sensations do not become unpleasantly strong. But I am at a loss to tell or say precisely, whether I receive an orgasm, t. To., I repeat, there is no certain peak after which exaltation goes on a loss. It becomes simple during any moment so morbidly, that I vse-taki stop it or him though I do not receive sensation of full satisfaction. What is? Whether there was at somebody a similar problem? What will you advise me?

Isaev D.D.
08.05.2004, 18:58
Dear the Hell! After orgasticheskoj discharges at some women sensitivity of erogenic zones up to a morbid intolerance sharply becomes aggravated. Occurrence of the same sensations during a petting testify that the discharge has occured or happened, but, possibly, "greased". If you test not full satisfaction it is necessary to make a small break (minutes 20 30). Most likely, during this time sensitivity and readiness for a new discharge will be restored.

Zjuka
09.05.2004, 05:49
mmm-yes. Whether .zanjatsja chto-normally it is impossible? What for on-that it is necessary? Whether for a petting chto-? Ttak you and itself neshtjak
You boss!