PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Happened recently in one of the countries jugo-east Asia. Local have offered me...

Ernest
07.05.2004, 12:02
Happened recently in one of the countries jugo-east Asia. Local have suggested me to descend or go on " cat-bath ", has thought animalizm any and has refused. But before departure to me have told or said, that I have lost much in sense of girls and sex. Kto-somebody knows what is it such? I soon shall there again.

Jazz
08.05.2004, 22:37
This country most likely - Fillipiny or Indonesia. On islands Balis and Java it is called " mandi kuching " and animals here niprichem. Voobshchem so: business occurs or happens in a special massage room to douche. In the beginning you lozhissja on a massage table, and the girl (girls) puts or renders foam and washes you with the body (there the whole technics or technical equipment of application of genitals, arms or hand almost stay idle). Then reception throttling (together), and then the most important: you lay, and on your body there is a full "language" processing with the characteristic sound reminding koshachee oblizyvanie. Well the session comes to an end with usual sex and posledujushim acupressure.