PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me very unpleasant situation. I do not know, how to me to be. Most likely, et...

nina
01.05.2004, 22:03
At me very unpleasant situation. I do not know, how to me to be. Most likely, it is a problem psychological, but I ask you to help or assist me. To me 23 years. I constantly visit or attend the gynecologist, at me the attending physician (paid clinic). I vseda tested the favorable attitude or relation to doctors as always saw in them support and protection. But here recently I have gone (necessarily) to a usual out-patient department and have tested there such humiliation! To me till now it is very sick. Me so have humiliated there! After survey the doctor (the young woman) addressed with me awfully (discussed in the obscene order with the nurses and more with any woman at my presence the form of my genitals, moreover with such sarcasm (to me so it is sick)! Besides its or her dialogue with me passed or took place in such form, as if I any defective! In addition to everything, she tried vymagat a bribe for to put its or her signature in a map of physical examination. I do not sleep already neskoleo days. Help or assist, please. Yours faithfully. nina

The anonym
03.05.2004, 01:19
Doctors, cops and lawyers would execute sobstveno ruchno a blunt knife on a throat.

Olga
04.05.2004, 05:59
Do not experience so, there are any people. I too have collided or faced with such doctors, by the way, on my experience vrachi-ginekologi-men are closer or more attentive and are cautious with you. Do not take in a head, zabudte.

Nikolay
04.05.2004, 22:36
Understand, doctors too people. And all not the best human features are inherent to them. And female bitchiness and envy to persons of the floor is at the slightest pretext known. When you go in ZHEK, accounts department, office, in paspotrnyj a table and t. Item, you are morally ready that will get nasty with you. And here you have been too opened or open. Try to forget if to not turn out, descend or go there again on reception and not hesitating (will suffice to build of itself intelegentnuju the defenceless little girl, you already adult and let associates " are responsible for the market " when speak with you) otmateri these or it suk. Still as the beginning or starting psychologist I can advise after the phrase especially convicting them, quickly to leave having slapped a door, " reserved last word ".

Sasha
05.05.2004, 22:07
For Nina. Cease to complex, do not take in a head. At doctors not always horoshoe mood and if you have told or said about a paid out-patient department and to you doctors so have concerned. Such as you of girls provided not so favour. Here at me, for example, the doctor constant the man. It is better to ask the attending physician about your organs. Also believe you you will not be afflicted. The understanding clever doctor will explain all to you and in general I do not see a problem. Here if your guy would tell or say to you it, only then... Think of itself, that you the most desired and all in you are perfect. About, kej.

Zjuka
06.05.2004, 18:45
It is possible to descend or go to the head physician if that, and he will put the ungirdled person on a place and to discuss you at presence of strangers she it is right had no, as there is a medical secret and its or her disclosure is punished under the law, it is possible and to intimidate a sheep it or this!

To the owner of a blunt knife
07.05.2004, 00:45
Execute still teachers who have not learned you to write competently.

Thorn (not the doctor)
07.05.2004, 02:52
Means so! I follow a dummy for niny, the others - to miss! Who not all - that we shall punish. Nina, and what you in general have forgotten in FREE-OF-CHARGE poliklinnike?? Money have terminated?:) alas, " monetary pi $ dodelnost " too it is treated. And then, you that, IT hear first time? You listen aneki about Rzhev - good therapy.:) success!

HA
07.05.2004, 08:53
I apologize, but it is impossible to keep silent. At Torna obviously problems with a statement of ideas, with Russian and with sense of humour too. The delirium any carries, moreover supported by abusive abuse. Torn, refrain from distribution of advice or councils! Vrjatli they can somebody be useful! Do not litter with your speech and so strongly littered atmosphere!

Isaev D.D.
08.05.2004, 00:50
Dear Nina! Unfortunately, all is far not doctors differ high qualification and skill of of a message with patients (deontologicheskie rules it or him are simply unknown: (((To it or this always it is necessary to be ready if visit or attend a polyclinic level And in this case it is possible to recommend to go only to the head physician and to make the complaint to lady

Julia
08.05.2004, 15:20
Vse naruzhnie (i dazhe vnutrennie) polovye organy u zhenshin vygljadjat po-raznomu, oni ochenj individualjny. Norm nikakih net. Vrach vidno neobrazovannaja sovsem. Ty uspokojsa, pochtaj na etu temu i vse sama pojmesh.