PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I had a problem which stirs or prevents my life with my liked the person...

Nika
02.05.2004, 03:22
I had a problem which stirs or prevents my life with my liked person. To me of 20 years. We with it or him longly went to these attitudes or relations, and he to me is very dear or expensive. The matter is that at me never was vaginalnogo an orgasm, I always reached or achieved it or him owing to oral laskam or when I caressed a clitoris an arm or a hand during the sexual certificate or act or my partner did or made it. I hesitated to stimulate a clitoris, but my previous partner himself has offered me it and consequently I reached or achieved an orgasm and both of us took pleasure and have been satisfied. We meet the present or true young man about one month, naturally, vaginalnogo the orgasm at me was not, and to stimulate a clitoris I shall not be solved, while he will not offer it or this. It seems to me, he will be a little shocked, as waits from me for another, yes I and itself very much want it or this. Here a month I constantly am in a status of easy or light;mild sex exaltation. During sex it seems to me, that vot-here, a little more, but is not present. What to me to do or make? I am Perhaps, absolutely not capable to test vaginalnyj an orgasm? Really I can make nothing to help or assist myself?

Natasha
05.05.2004, 10:04
Nika, be not afraid to show the young man of that to you does not suffice. It can be made unostentatiously gently to direct its or his arm or hand during lasok or tenderly to ask. By my experience, the majority of men with pleasure caress a clitoris, point G and t. The item And - to mine, very seldom meet such who concerns to it or this with a bias. Success to you!

Concealling or Thawing
06.05.2004, 21:36
Mda, to well Natasha, at it or her so it is rich vital praktichesko-sex experience:-)) And what to do or make to us, at which men of times, two, from force three also those not from this world?

child
08.05.2004, 14:47
Unfortunate:-8 ((((