PDA

Просмотр полной версии : As informs agency " Assoshajted Press ", women on a regular basis 1 2 times in not...

The anonym
07.05.2004, 19:10
As informs agency " Assoshajted Press ", women on a regular basis 1 2 once a week doing or making liked minet and swallowing a semen on 40 % fall or are ill with a cancer of a mammary gland less often. It proves the scientific research spent at the State University of Northern Carolina.

Doctors never found communications or connections between minetom and depression of risk of development of a cancer of a mammary gland, however scientists from Northern Carolina have revealed it or her.

16 000 women have taken part or have participated in research in the age of from 25 till 45 years which in oral sex last 5 10 years on a regular basis were engaged almost. From them 6 246 - swallowed of a semen, and 9 728 - did not do or make it or this.

Research has shown, that those, women whom 1 2 times a week with proglatyvaniem an ejaculate were engaged in oral sex, on 40 % fell or were ill with a cancer of a mammary gland less often. Oral sex without the use of products of love of results did not give.

Doctor Krejmer from John Hopkins's Medical School which did not accept immediate participation in research, has declared, that the received results allow to reject last prejudices concerning perversity mineta. Results surprise me, but the simple way of depression of a cancer of a mammary gland is meanwhile found.

One of principals of research doctor Elena Shiftir recommends to make on a regular basis minet and to make its or his important part of the daily routine. " I, after reception of the first results of research, practise minet in night to lower risk of a cancer ", - have informed issledovatelnitsa to the correspondent of agency.

The cancer of a mammary gland is seryoznoj a problem for the majority of the countries in the world. Only in the USA in 1991 from a cancer of a mammary gland 43 582 women have died.

Isaev D.D.
08.05.2004, 13:42
The dear author of the report! I do not know, with what purpose this information on a site has been placed, but I want, that all reading it or her were able to understand where here the truth (the scientific fact), and where conjectures! I am not going to to challenge statistics (I hope, that methodologicalally all is correct), she very interesting, but here conclusions obviously silly even amateurish
Let's understand and we shall look or see on given differently... There is an information that 39 % of women conducted or order more active sexual life, used technics or technical equipment of oral sex with proglatyvaniem an ejaculate is more often and they on 40 % fell or were ill with a cancer of a mammary gland less often. It is the fact, but prichinno-investigatory communication or connection absolutely other! The women showing greater or big sex activity, having greater a range of an acceptability in during intimal contacts differ greater sex satisfaction and are characterized by more healthy parameters of a hormonal regulation. That's it these factors also are determinants of risk or its or his absence at a hormonedependent oncology!!! So prophylaxis is provided not with oral sex with proglatyvaniem , and hormonal well-being, a high level of sexuality and sex activity on a background of the partner attitudes or relations bringing satisfaction!!! Do or make conclusions!