PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 18 years, on danyj the moment I have found the love and, mozhna to tell or say so, is ready...

The anonym
02.05.2004, 22:09
To me of 18 years, on danyj the moment I have found the love and, mozhna to tell or say so, is ready to transformation into the woman, but at the same time I do not wish to become mum. Now advertise or promote different hormonal preparations much, I would like them to accept, but I am afraid, that they can be injurious to my health or in the future to health of my children, whether it is possible or probable or nevertheless these preparations are safe and at my age

Plechman
03.05.2004, 12:40
Do not eat all this muck that advertise or promote. Be protected tarym "dedushkinym" by way (not socks certainly, and condoms) - durex in all plans the best prez-you.

alex1114
03.05.2004, 22:59
It is precisely told or said, better condoms are not present

Margosha
05.05.2004, 12:12
Dear girl! It is very glad for you! Plechman always advises efficient, but not this time (excuse, Plechman). You do not want love with elastic? It is necessary to feel liked, especially - for the first time. It in fact remains for all life, as though then has not developed. If correctly to pick up contraceptive is will help or assist and will not have consequences. Here quite good, probably, from this series - Nonovlon, Regulon. Regulon - to that is more senior, Nonovlon - just for you. The most good - three-phase. It is important to know what to start to accept for the necessary effect follows these tablets follows for a month. e. - that one month has passed or has taken place in single that the organism has got used. And next month - it is already possible to check up their contraceptive force. But only there is even more suitable agent which MORE ALL I advise. These are pills. For example, Patenteksoval. They of single action and also strengthen sensations. To enter them for 10 minutes prior to the beginning of "love". It seems, they possess also some protective action - from infections. With these pills no consequences precisely for anybody will exist. Once again Plechmanu: listen, you think, what "love" can be carried out without an exchange of hormones? In fact influence of a man's semen on a female organism - important komponet the sexual certificate or act. And you speak - durex.. What they fine were, it not that.

Plechman
05.05.2004, 18:14
Margosha, I do not argue - without "covers" much better, itself almost never I use (the girl at me a constant - oposatsja there is nothing), I simply wished to tell or say, that if to use any pre-mi - that djureks.

Lora
07.05.2004, 06:15
Certainly, tablets!!! You the modern little girl! And condoms are not slishkom-that reliably (even durex), especially in some positions, especially if sex intensive. Especially sensations at both really fantastic, without this rubbish.

Isaev D.D.
07.05.2004, 21:24
For first time is better would be to use a condom, t. To. He protects as well from hit of an infection. Hormonal contraceptives need to be accepted on a regular basis, it is desirable, that by the moment of affinity it would be already the second cycle with contraceptives. At irregular attitudes or relations of special sense in tablets is not present. Besides tablets are desirable for picking up after consultation of the gynecologist. From most nizkogormonalnyh (recommended absolutely young) in Russia is Logest and Tri-Mersi.

Grazhdanochka
08.05.2004, 10:40
What that a transexual question... .ja too wanted will turn to the woman, but has solved pobyt as early as years 5 muzhik...