PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zvdravstvujte. At me to you such question: whether there is a law meanwhile...

Alexey
02.05.2004, 00:03
Zvdravstvujte. At me to you such question: whether there is a law meanwhile, what if the person thick - that a member small, and if thin - that a member big? If yes if to grow thin that a member will increase? And still to my son of 14 years of what length it or he should have a member. Thanks.

Nikolay
03.05.2004, 15:58
In my opinion such law not sushchestvet. Simply on a background thick beder and a huge stomach or belly, the member visually kazhetsja is less, than on a background of a leg or foot only in dva-three times thicker than an organ.:) " at pohudanii the member increases or is enlarged " --???? If so was, muzhiks to eat have ceased absolutely.:)

Oleg
05.05.2004, 02:06
And you with a share of gravity talk on this subject???!!!:)))))))))))))))

Zjuka
06.05.2004, 00:22
You wish to tell or say, what if the person absolutely small, at it or him up to a floor, how the third leg or foot?:))

Isaev D.D.
06.05.2004, 18:18
Dear Alexey! If completeness is connected with hormonal disturbances it can be reflected in the sizes of genitals, but formal change of weight (pohudanie or the obesity) cannot lead to changes of the sizes of a penis the Sizes of a penis also are not connected neither with weight, nor with body height of the man. At the teenager of 14 years the sizes of a penis depend on at what stage of puberty he is (it there can be and the "children's" sizes at one, and high-grade "adults" - at another) - all individually.

Thorn (not the doctor)
08.05.2004, 08:25
The problem in other - with a stomach or belly is more difficult to be engaged in bed acrobatics, remains only minet.:)