PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I was engaged in a masturbation (proctal or anal) almost year, ptom have met the guy we with...

Beauty
03.05.2004, 00:40
I was engaged in a masturbation (proctal or anal) almost year, ptom have met the guy we with it or him we are engaged normal sex, he categorically against proctal or anal, I know that I finish at proctal or anal and at usual here a year I can not. Help or assist what to make, can eat what that ways as to the girl vse-taki to terminate!...

SK
03.05.2004, 13:33
It is some or a little bit variants. The first: if you are dear or expensive to the partner he is obliged to consider your interests. Otherwise - what for he to you such beautiful?
The second variant: to wait, when reflexes of an organism will work. To wait it is possible longly.
Tretij-system of trainings and exercises. Steals up individually and demands the certain efforts.
Choose.

Thorn (not the doctor)
03.05.2004, 17:02
Hm... And in fact he can fasten from below one more member! And then in any pose - double pleasure!:)

Bodiblder
04.05.2004, 23:51
That is badly that in some years at you from priests will drop out a moustache itself without natugi.

Vasek
05.05.2004, 16:53
The little girl I too adore anal. I can zanimatsja only it or him!! Write to me the soap.

Zjuka
06.05.2004, 00:44
Also it is necessary to go in pampers that cowards were not in @!

Isaev D.D.
07.05.2004, 14:01
Dear Beauty! Stimulation at proctal or anal and vaginalnom sex in many respects are close, a link in achievement of an orgasm for many thus becomes stimulation of a clitoris during affinity But it is necessary to understand details on reception the Another matter that it is necessary to have such confidential attitudes or relations with the guy that intimal contacts became pleasure for both and brought satisfaction