PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor tell or say please, my girl speaks that it is impossible zanimatsja a fruitcake...

Leha
01.05.2004, 18:29
The doctor tell or say please, my girl speaks that it is impossible zanimatsja a fruitcake during monthly so?

Gosha
03.05.2004, 02:13
To be engaged that it is possible - but what in it or this kajf???

Alisa
04.05.2004, 17:48
And in what a problem that? Why to not be engaged? Only the condom should be used.. And so - any problems. If certainly the girl of a pain do not disturb (same too happens) - then, certainly, not before sex. Gosha, in what sense - what in it or this kajf? More precisely in what it can be shown it or him (kajfa) absence?

The anonym
05.05.2004, 19:24
The cookery during monthly is in general awfully

Chaos
06.05.2004, 00:13
And in general, to some women at whom during monthly pains are observed, at times sex only facilitates sufferings.
And to use or neispolzovat a condom is a business of taste, t. e. The member would be desirable to wash then or would not be desirable?

Alisa-Chaos
06.05.2004, 07:15
In general, speaking about a condom, I had in view of an opportunity of a becoming infected... So basically, it is recommended to use a condom, and there - the private affair of everyone...

Lora
06.05.2004, 22:51
- To mine, sex during a menses - one headaches (to clean or remove, yes to erase). No, I personally already for a long time do not practise, only if last days when the blood already has less. And so, all is possible, certainly. With a condom it, certainly, gigenichnee.

Plechman
07.05.2004, 05:32
In prevyj day - it is not desirable, then - it is possible, to stati, from the experience I can tell or say, that many girls during monthly are got or started much more quickly and more strongly, and an orgasm test stronger than in usual days. Lora, that would remain cleaning and washings after that business or affairs in kr-ie days not much, personally I have " an on duty towel " - 3 and minutes and with washing is finished.