PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, at me a problem. Often in the extremity or end of the sexual certificate or act or after it or him okonchan...

Nataly
02.05.2004, 02:33
The doctor, at me a problem. Often in the extremity or end of the sexual certificate or act or after its or his termination or ending I feel a pain at an input or entrance in a vagina as though something there burns down. It seems to me, it from a disadvantage of greasing or she dries up by this time. Whether the rights I? Prompt what to do or make

Zjuka
02.05.2004, 10:24
To receive sufficient exaltation before the certificate or act.:)

cox
03.05.2004, 11:04
Greasing should not dry up. In norm or rate she is allocated on all extent of the sexual certificate or act. Here there can be a set of the reasons. Both psychological and infectious. Or insufficient exaltation before the certificate or act, or at you insufficient allocation of greasing is valid at you, or the sexual certificate or act is too tightened or delayed. Try to caress itself an arm or a hand during the certificate or act, or it is possible to use artificial greasing which is on sale almost in everyone of drugstores. Or to try or taste with the partner sex in a new situation that will give an additional wave of exaltation for both, and eto-enough of greasing and normal duration of the certificate or act

Shenzy
04.05.2004, 02:39
There is some (-to mine enough big) percent or interest of women which cannot test a vulval or vaginal orgasm. - to it or this instead of terminating, you feel a pain. So ask the partner to stimulate during the sexual certificate or act to you a clitoris (tell or say: " Touch me there (and put there its or his arm or hand), me so it is very pleasant "). Success:)

Isaev D.D.
05.05.2004, 16:36
Dear Nataly! Comments of visitors very competent. It is necessary to find out the true reasons only. It is desirable to be checked up at the gynecologist for inflammations and an infection As presence of a mechanical boring is possible or probable at the long certificate or act.

oshn
06.05.2004, 19:24
Fungus to treat