PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, misters as you to let know, that the girl not away that it was...

Question to men. Women are supposed))
03.05.2004, 09:34
Tell or Say, misters as you to let know, that the girl not away that it was as though it to be expressed... For you it is clear, but it is not appreciable) whether And eshche-you consider or count, what the girl basically should do or make it?

Realist
04.05.2004, 20:56
Corresponding or Meeting view, as a rule, happens enough:) And why, actually, should not? She too the person...:)

Marfei
05.05.2004, 10:21
On a view certainly, not on gestures). Only, as you see at men many problems, they with complexes and not a small part. The man always wants, not everyone are solved. And always everyone understand, do or make only a kind that do not understand.
In such cases already psychological approach is necessary.

DDD
05.05.2004, 20:15
Case from a life of my friend. He not from shy and
Experience at it or him enough. Has met the girl, on its or his status I understand that all is enamoured completely, in pink dreams, romantic occurrings,
Flowers, gifts, clubs, theatres, meets from institute, calls every day. All this borrows or occupies 2 weeks, he does not force event, enjoys this stage of dialogue (literally one week before has left for ever the girlfriend with which there were 3 years). Here in the extremity or end vtroj weeks the girlfriend to him has told or said " Liked, and we with you still longly shall go only on theatres? " I prijatelna it has not taken offence in any way, till now recollects it with greater or big humour and pleasure. They together 4 years, are happy.
Look on a situation, successes!

The man
06.05.2004, 18:15
To you have correctly advised. All begins with a view. Usually do not recommend to look in the face to tigers, large dogs and men. The first perceive a view as aggression, men - as interest. Then - attention with which you listen to it or him, a small compliment in occasion of told or said, a distance on which you keep. If he such shy, it is possible to touch it or him;them "casually". But in my opinion, shy it is better to avoid. Let will ripen. It is not necessary to concern absolutely - materinski and to encourage a man's infantilism. It is a lot of men, and you always will find with whom there will be no so much difficulties. I hope, my verbose and, maybe, tiresome advice or council will help or assist you. Success.