PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether it would be desirable to learn or find out the sizes of a vagina after sorts or labors, if yes increase or are enlarged...

NIKA
05.05.2004, 09:51
Whether it would be desirable to learn or find out the sizes of a vagina after sorts or labors, if yes, on how much increase or are enlarged. And whether it depends on that how much children you has given birth (at me there will be two at a birth), whether it will affect or influence In the FUTURE an orgasm (I and the partner, whether can happen so, what to him (partner) will be not so pleasantly to be engaged sex with me (after I shall give birth)? Can it is necessary then to not give birth or not travail natural by, and to make cesarean? Prompt what to do or make I in despair. Thanks

The anonym
06.05.2004, 04:58
What for ideas?? Can then to not give birth or not travail absolutely? And whether to you it will be pleasant, if at you will increase at a rate of the nanus of your partner, think of itself, instead of about it or him h........

Isaev D.D.
06.05.2004, 10:15
Dear Nika! The Bases for despair are not present! After sorts or labors all organs and systems come back to an initial status. The sizes of a vagina at all thus do not vary. The only thing about what should be remembered - an opportunity of depression of a tonus of muscles of a vagina and tazovogo bottoms or funduses as a result of them pererastjazhenija during sorts or labors. Therefore it is necessary to address to exercises Kegelja. They today were already described by me in the answer to Elena... The status after sorts or labors usually does not influence in any way experience of an orgasm at partners...