PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the dear doctor! We with the friend (mne-20, emu-25) were in long...

JUSSy
03.05.2004, 15:11
Hello the dear doctor! We with the friend (mne-20, emu-25) were in long confrontations, have then reconciled and have made love. After first time have gone or send to a bath, then trying to continue begun in a bath on a bed. And at it or him nothing has turned out. It has not turned out then when I caressed it or him orally. He has relaxed, that is surprising (!?) and more and more not could. That we only not delali-it is useless. On-wants, but cannot. He has gone to a bathroom for restoration of forces by cold water. I in turn did or made all from myself depending or dependent, I tempted it or him, caressed this way and that. It was as much as possible tactful. Has suggested hardly hardly to have a rest, he has started to yell what is it to what. Began to shout, that I do not remove or take out a ring in a bed and they knock about a bed. Voobshchem he excruciated me. HAS terminated that he has told or said that perehotel.
We together 2 years. It for the first time, but just then when all should be differently. Eventually we the second time have borrowed or occupied in oral sex and here such situation. I would be grateful if you have explained to me: Why it or him nevozbuzhdaet oral sex? Why such situation has turned out, whether there can be all business in a hot bath? What psychological action could render on it or him this situation? How themselves a message in similar situations with the man what you references would give? The last is very important, because as a result he has accused me of all problems, in the answer I was silent.

Igor
04.05.2004, 15:26
Yes throw somewhat quicker this idiot, it is the best way to get rid of such problems.

Isaev D.D.
06.05.2004, 01:52
Dear JUSSy! All this is sad and is sad the Young man "perevozbudilsja", "perehotel" (as sometimes speak), its or his nerves were on a limit and he has splashed out aggression on you though it is guilty more likely itself you to blame there is nothing And it should be very a shame to him, that he has led itself(himself) in a similar way concerning the close person As to oral sex. That for the majority of men he is more exciting, than vaginalnyj, but not for all there Are individual preferences To tell or say something the I certain concerning your partner cannot In all cases when there is a situation of psychological "blockade" of sex reactions the best output or exit is completely to be switched to something another (for any time, for example, on an hour) Only if you see, that the man was emotionally switched off from a disturbing or an alarming situation, it is possible to return to mutual laskam And a hot bath here at anything!