PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear participants of conference to me and employment or occupation by sex I often avoid 18 years...

FEDOR
01.05.2004, 04:41
Dear participants of conference to me and employment or occupation by sex I often avoid 18 years, though little girls interested persons are, at me the complex has developed, that my sexual member small and seems to me, that he is not pleasant to little girls I its or his hundreds times peremerjal well and it turns out in the length approximately 16 sm-it normally or to me to perform any operation!!!?

Olga
02.05.2004, 15:25
Yes, operation, only on a head urgently is required to you..... .uzhe so much here wrote about the sizes. Esteem on konfe....

Mikhail
03.05.2004, 15:37
Feodor to set aside complexes! Throw these jokes with operations. Time to be engaged in sex!!!

Ljalja
04.05.2004, 02:03
Well the darling! Some muzhiks will envy you, and you here with complexes any! And in people speak - let well alone!!!

Maks
04.05.2004, 21:59
Well complexes at you like also are not present, and here inferiority is available. Silly you...

Isaev D.D.
05.05.2004, 21:05
Dear Feodor! Numerous researches have shown, that the average sizes of the raised or excited penis make 12 17 see So your fears are simply groundless, it is necessary to worry about the substantial party or side of attitudes or relations more!