PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me to like to look as the woman mastrubiruet (can be e...

Nick
01.05.2004, 18:37
Hello! To me to like to look as the woman mastrubiruet (there can be it nenormalono know) as it was found out my wife was engaged in it or this before wedding, and now is not present. I in the different ways tried to bring it or her to it or this, but she speaks, that cannot step through itself though it is pleasant to her when I do or make to her it. What to do or make?

ss
02.05.2004, 23:59
Too most and at me. All by way of. Before you were not, here and were engaged in self-satisfaction, and now probably sex suffices, especially mnogi hesitate masturbirovat in prisutsvii whom or... Here below for a yesterday voros similar was

Leka
03.05.2004, 15:08
It is normal, too it is pleasant to my husband also it or him gets or starts to look at me during such moment.
First I too hesitated onanirovat before the husband, and he kak-that has suggested to do or make it simultaneously. And so it is class it has turned out... And any constraint... Suggest the wife to borrow or occupy in it or this simultaneously.

ss
04.05.2004, 10:42
Leka
And here at me even has together refused. Tried or tasted itself at her, simply having nestled, all peerly is not present.

Isaev D.D.
05.05.2004, 19:58
Dear Nick! For many men and women the question of self-stimulation is "closed" and indecent, they feel faults and a dyscomfort from one idea on it or this dirty employment or occupation , time and full confidence to the partner Therefore is required to resolve to itself such actions at presence even the liked person I Suggest to use a variant lask at which all over again you caress it or her and lead up to a high level of exaltation, and then ask it or her to continue self-stimulation Through any time she will get used and will cease to hesitate (to begin with "zero" much it appears difficultly).