PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my young man very big member. At employment or occupations by love any...

Katya
02.05.2004, 04:32
At my young man very big member. At employment or occupations of any pleasure by love do not test, and sometimes I feel even a pain. Onu me the first and to change to him it would not be desirable. Advise something.

Andrew
02.05.2004, 15:45
While sex experience I have no, but gde-that heard, that in such cases there are special poses; or your friend can not to enter up to the extremity or end a member, and on so much, on how much to you it is pleasant.

Vovan
02.05.2004, 21:18
I suggest to climb up it or him from above so you will supervise process.

Isaev D.D.
04.05.2004, 11:29
Dear Katya! To understand with this question, it is necessary to have more objective representation about the reasons of painful sensations. Vo-the first, the vagina can painlessly accept a penis up to 20 sm, vo-the second, it is necessary to exclude presence at you inflammatory diseases which morbidities of pressing on some areas can lead. If with it or this that's all right, and the penis is more 20 sm (that seldom happens!) depending on positions of sexual affinity it is possible to adjust or regulate depth of penetration into a vagina (such things better to define or determine experimentally, t. To. It especially individually). Last agent is use of restrictive attachments or nozzles which put on on a penis and by that limit depth of penetration (are on sale in intim-shops)

Baton
05.05.2004, 19:22
Look or See on www. muzsaratov. da. ru