PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, please, the doctor, that to me to do or make: my husband very much likes me (we...

Rose
01.05.2004, 08:12
Tell or Say, please, the doctor, that to me to do or make: my husband very much likes me (we are married 18 years and that between us did not occur or happen - all of us peerly together), but he of years 8 constantly me asks last, that I found to myself other men (it is desirable is younger its or his and insolvent in the financial plan) and we with it or him three together were engaged in sex. Always it confused me a little, but he explained, that I am necessary to him only and it helps or assists him to diversify the sex life and to not seek entertainments elsewhere. To me it, to tell the truth began to bother, so me, personally this situation (in itself) so "does not inspire". For me the happiness is when 1 partner which likes you, and you - it or him. I understand, that similar desires - trends of modern sex dissoluteness in our society. And, basically, to try or taste it was interesting. But also it as all in this life bothers and is bored. I have refused also the husband is very upset. First time tried to meet with svingerami (These are the Swedish families), but I have not supported or maintained this invention. Now he is offended, neudovletvoren, etc. I too this all has already bothered me - is uninteresting, primitively, and it is dangerous (how much illnesses or diseases). What to do or make, advise!

Lora
01.05.2004, 13:59
Try or Taste it or him can kak-to switch that. Your sex can is too monotonous? So much in fact variants without group sex! Well, I do not know... Try or taste sex gde-nibud in a unusual place (in the machine or car, for example, all men dream by the way), or stockings, or... Well, say, look or see any erotic films if be at a loss. But if do not want group disagree even on once, then will not lag behind for what!

QX
03.05.2004, 03:22
Rose, I think for eight years he already all has tried or tasted without you and not once!

Rose
03.05.2004, 10:11
QX! You are very acute, whether to train for a new profession to you in the sexopathologist though, I am afraid, it is not necessary to be 7 spans in a forehead to guess, that for 18 years (instead of 8) all is tried. Thanks for valuable remarks.

Rose
04.05.2004, 02:19
QX! You are very acute, whether to train for a new profession to you in the sexopathologist though, I am afraid, it is not necessary to be 7 spans in a forehead to guess, that for 18 years (instead of 8) all is tried. Thanks for valuable remarks.

QX
05.05.2004, 02:49
You have informed, that for the last vosem the spouse asks years. What question, is those the answer. If you are pleasant like the clown in bed, who against? Humour muzhenka!

HORROR FILM
05.05.2004, 15:52
And still I wish to add: it is not a shame to buy young boys? Then remove or take off on sale is easier. Mature lady, and write what the hell. Tr @@@ be found fault though by plural groups, but do not forget, this site read young, can also your children. So if so the aunt conducts itself, why to them to not try or taste? Full and frank immorality! If so was nevterpezh, it is possible to communicate to the doctor personally or to go to the sexologist on consultation.